- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1 Ener-G egg (Prepare ahead! 1.5 tsp + 2 Tbsp of warm H20, mix well)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup grated zucchini (Equates to basically one small zucchini. I used my food processor, and I did not worry about pressing out any water)
- 1/2 cup of loosely packed coconut flakes
- 3/4 vegan choco chips
- 2 cups oats
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside. (flour, baking soda & salt)
Melt your coconut oil in a separate bowl and set aside.
Combine the brown sugar and cane sugar in your mixer bowl.
Next, add the coconut oil, vanilla and the grated zucchini and mix on low speed.
Add the prepared Ener-G egg and continue to mix on low until all ingredients are combined.
Next, add the dry ingredients a little at a time, mixing until combined.
Take the bowl off the mixer stand.
Add in the oats, coconut and choco chip and mix with a wooden spoon
Drop by rounded tablespoon in rows of three across.
Bake for 13 minutes or until the edges turn crispy and the center of the cookie looks firm.
Take out of the oven and let the cookies cool.
Optional: Sprinkle a light dusting of all spice on a few of the warm cookies!
Makes two dozen.
*I veganized this recipe from one that I found on Two Peas and Their Pod.